Title

Old Main

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1923

Description

Old Main was completed in 1923 to replace the former Cortland Normal School building located in downtown Cortland that was destroyed by a fire in 1919. During this time, Old Main was simply referred to as the Cortland Normal School. In 1941 the Cortland Normal School changed its name to the Cortland State Teachers College.

Keywords

Buildings, Architecture, Old Main

Share

 
COinS